Tax Liens and Tax Lien Certificates
Tax liens, and tax lien certificates a hidden investment with interest.
While your bank is paying you 1% to 3% interest on money that they’re earning up to 25%…here is what the tax lien investors can make…and it’s GUARANTEED…
The list below shows you basically what the tax lien investment can give you in GUARANTEED interest…there are redemption periods, adjustments for types of land…you’ll get to learn more about that later…but basically this is it…
- Alabama – 12% TLC
- Alaska – N/A
- Arizona – 16% TLC
- Arkansas – 16% TLC
- California – 18% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Colorado – 9% – TLC
- Connecticut – 18% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Delaware – N/A
- Florida – 18% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Georgia – 20% TLC
- Hawaii – N/A
- Idaho – N/A
- Illinois – 36% TLC
- Indiana – 10% TLC
- Iowa – 24% TLC
- Kansas – N/A
- Kentucky – 12% TLC
- Louisiana – 12% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Maine – N/A
- Maryland – 10% – 24% TLC
- Massachusetts – 16% TLC
- Michigan – N/A
- Minnesota – N/A
- Mississippi – 17% TLC
- Missouri – 10% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Montana – 10% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Nebraska – 14% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Nevada – 12% TLC & Tax Deed State
- New Hampshire – 18% TLC & Tax Deed State
- New Jersey – 18% TLC
- New Mexico – N/A
- New York – 14% TLC & Tax Deed State
- North Carolina – N/A
- North Dakota – 9% to 12% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Ohio – 18% TLC
- Oklahoma – 8% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Oregon – N/A
- Pennsylvania – N/A
- Rhode Island – 16% TLC
- South Carolina – 7% – 8% plus 4% added 2nd year – TLC
- South Dakota – 12% TLC
- Tennessee – N/A
- Texas – N/A
- Utah – N/A
- Vermont – 12% TLC
- Virginia – N/A
- Washington – N/A
- West Virginia – 12% TLC
- Wisconsin – 18% TLC & Tax Deed State
- Wyoming – 18% TLC
What is a tax lien?
In most states, counties and cities there are property taxes placed upon said property. When these taxes are not paid there is a lien placed upon the property. The county or city usually sell these liens to investors through an auction process.
The interest on these certificates is set by the state, they range from 8% to more then 25%. The interest is GUARANTEED.
REMEMBER there are things that will take a lot of time to explain, like foreclosures, redemption periods and the auction process that we won’t discuss here. We let the municipality or county explain that to you.
We just tell you who to contact.
How do I purchase a tax lien?
- Join our Government Deals Family,
- Look through the links that we provide,
- Select a state or county of interest,
- Look through their website and information,
- Then decide if it’s for you.
The information that we provide will give you the information you need to make the decision that’s best for you and your family.
Don’t let it bother you if your state doesn’t have these investment opportunities.
REMEMBER…you’re looking to make the most of a return on your money…it doesn’t matter what state you invest…
Come and JOIN GOVERNMENT DEALS and we can achieve goals together.
Government Deals – Foreclosures, Auctions, Grants Thank You
We thank you for visiting our site…and we hope that you do join us in the real estate investing circle. We’re the source for government foreclosures, bank foreclosures, auctions, grants, real estate investing and tax lien certificates. We’ve compiled some of the best information on or offline.
Look at what we have to offer. We know that you see that it’s a great opportunity for success in the future. You must give up just hoping and wishing for a change. Take your growth and success into your own hands.
We hope that you join us and grow together.